Joy of Sales Limited (JoS) privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on JoS collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
Important information and Who we are
Joy of Sales Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Company Name: Joy of Sales Limited. To contact us, please use the Contact us page.
1. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data
- Profile Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
2. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To process and deliver your order
- To manage your relationship with us
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest.
- To register you as a new customer.
3. How we share your personal data
We do not share your data outside of our company.
4. International Transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the UK.
5. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
6. Information about use of our cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.
- They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.
- These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).